TO AVOID DAMAGE TO THE ALTERNATOR SYSTEM, MAKE SURE THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS ARE
1. Battery polarity must be correct negative (-) battery terminal is connected to
2. Rectifier-Regulator must be in common ground with engine and
3. Disconnect plug from RegulatorRectifier if arc welding is done on equipment in common ground with
4. Disconnect battery to regulator lead when battery is being
5. DO NOT operate engine with batter disconnected from Alternator System.
This unit is equipped with 3 interlock switches.
The function of these safety
switches is to insure SAFE START-UP and safe operation of the unit.
1. One switch is incorporated into the Attachment Drive
2. The second switch (V) is below the seat see figure 21. This switch should be activated when back edge of seat suppor (W) is depressed 5/8 (1.6 cm). If not, loosen bracket (X) and move to correct location. The switch can also be activate by raising the seat and lifting the interlock button (Y) up.